And here it is again..the much awaited Indian festival of lights Diwali… Its time to buy sweets, clothes, home accessories. Time to get busy, time to clean the hooks and corners of house..time to explore the city and join in the merriment…But no time to take care for your skin..dont fret… here are seven simple tips to keep you glowing this Diwali.
- Enjoy your skin. Dont rush to salons for the heck of it. Make a daily routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing and follow it religiously.
- Pollution on roads can actually lead to zits. Dont forget to clean your face with a gentle paraben free soap everytime you get back home.
- Drink plenty of fluids.. this can never be underscored.
- A good and minimal makeup can make your day. But never go to bed with it.
- Sweets everywhere and you end up eating more every time… learn to detox… have a green tea, lemonade and limit your carb intake. More is the sugar , more dull your skin would be..keep a check.
- Exercise. Find time for it and your skin will thank you with a glow.
- Develop a positive attitude and smile with gratitude … it makes everything better and worthwhile.